MedMaster Corporation (“MedMaster,” “Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you, how it may be collected, how it is protected, and what we do with it.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website,www.medmaster.net (the “Website”).
- Through our mobile applications or other online services.
- Via telephone or other voice enabled devices.
- In e-mails, text and other electronic messages between you and MedMaster.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
We recognize the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Our Website and Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age and we endeavor not to collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not (a) use our Website or Services; (b) provide any information through the Website or Services; (c) register on the Website or for the Services; (d) make any purchases through the Website or Services; (e), use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website; (f) or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information related to users of our Website (“Personal Information”), including information such as:
- Your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Details about your Internet connection, browser information, IP addresses, the equipment you use to access our Website, and specific Website usage.
- Details about specific services or publications you have purchased, inquired about. or viewed through the Website or the Services.
We collect this information:
- When you fill out web forms, including when registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
- When you report a problem with our Website.
- From records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- From your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- From your search queries on the Website.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). You consent, at your own risk, to the transmission and posting of your User Contributions through the Website and Services, and you should therefore carefully consider what information you post through our Website or Services, especially if it is or includes any sensitive or personally identifiable information. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website or Services with whom you hereby agree to share your User Contributions. We cannot and do not ensure that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Tracking Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data tracking and collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is collected as statistical data and does not include personal information, but we reserve the right to maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. This helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized Services, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include, without limitation:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see the “Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information” section below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or Services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We also may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose de-identified, aggregated information about our users, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- In connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s stocks or assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To anybody else and for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, and other legitimate interests.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can use the following mechanisms to control your information:
- Site Usage Tracking Technologies. We employ technologies, such as Google Analytics, that allow us to record how you engage with the Website. This includes, without limitation, clicks on various Website elements, length of time spent on specific pages, and mouse movements. This information is used solely for the purpose of improving the Website. You can learn more about Google Analytics and your options for opting out of interest-based Google ads at https://adssettings.google.com
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any related e-mail. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a purchase, product service experience, or other transactions. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please e-mail us or write to us as described below.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may have the right to (i) access certain personal information we maintain about you, (ii) request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, (iii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that information, (iv) object to our use of your personal information, (v) ask us to block or delete your personal information from our database, and (vi) request to download the information you have shared on the Website.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users or search or archival services unrelated to MedMaster. Proper access and use of User Contributions provided on the Website is governed by our Terms and Conditions
Data Security & Transfer
We have implemented reasonable technological and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers using industry-standard security measures. We limit access to and use of your personal information to authorized persons and trusted third parties who have a reasonable need to know the information in order to perform our services and business operations and who are bound, as appropriate, by confidentiality obligations.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and urge you to not reuse passwords you may have used in connection with other websites or services. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards, chat rooms, and comments and feedback sections. The information you share in public areas may be viewed, collected, used, or disseminated by any user of the Website, including to send you unsolicited information and advertising.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention by others of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We make no claim that the Website is appropriate or lawful for use or access outside the United States. Furthermore, many of our databases, and those of our providers, are located in the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information from your location to the United States. You are solely responsible for complying with all local and other applicable laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and access to the Website. By sending us your information, you further consent to its storage within the United States.